Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tribal Print & Geometric Shapes



Blue Shirt: American Eagle $10
Jacket: Target (2 years ago)
Skirt: Forever 21 $10
Tights: Forever 21 $5
Ankle Boots: Forever 21 $13
Bag: Target $25

Seems like I wore a lot of Forever today, huh? This bag is the best, it is so sturdy and cute. I live the box shape and the brass clasp. The Bright royal blue with the bright mustard jacket adds a bit of color blocking into the outfit, but still appropriate for fall. We had an overnight cold front in the south, I am so excited. Finally cold weather! I need to rush to the thrift stores and get bundle of grandpa sweaters to wear this fall/winter. I will alo get some cute patterned ones to sell on my Etsy shop that has been doing pretty well. Well hope everyone is having a happy Wednesday! xoxo

Sincerely,
Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment