Tuesday, November 8, 2011

DIY: Waterfall Skirt



1. Start off with a dress of skirt that you don't mind altering.


 2. Fold the dress/skirt so the crease is in the center of the back and front of the garment, not at the side seams. Mark a dotted line with a permanent marker asymmetrically southwest.

3. Cut slightly above the dotted line.

4. Touch up any mistakes and cut off the top of the skirt. My dress had an empire waist so I just cut right above the elastic.



Hope you all enjoyed this post.

Sincerely,
Jazz

3 comments:

  1. OH this is a great idea for a dress i was going to throw away!
    www.secondnaturefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to make one of these from scratch, but so far on the internet I can't find anything to help =(
    Beth
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this tutorial! All the other video tutorials wasn't really helpful and they were stupid so thank you! my skirt turned out really good :)

    ReplyDelete